Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ADMT Lesson 1: personal reflection.

1. What does ADMT means to you?
2. What are the attitude that an ADMT student should have?
3. What are you aspiration as an ADMT student?
4. How do you think you can achieve your aspiration?
5. Sketch how the world would look like without art, design, media and technology. Describe briefly your sketch. [Take a picture of your sketch and post it on your personal blog.

ADMT means to use other ways of drawing or designing art besides pencil and paper but media and drawing using our learning devices. It is an improvement of artwork using technology and we can edit the parts of the drawings we made to make it look better.

I think that an ADMT student should be able to appreciate art done by other classmates and by famous artists. We should be eager to learn the different ways to draw or create art, and to listen and follow the instructions given by our teacher.

I aspire to make a drawing that expresses my usual moods and thinking, as well as attractive and beautiful strokes that can be admired by many.

I think that I must not only listen to the teacher but to do some research and practice of my own during free time after lessons. I can also look at the many different types of drawings done by artists to see how I could improve on my own artwork.




There are two different views of this photo as one is Tinted using picasa while the other more blur picture was transferred directly from my phone. I think that the world would be dull, black and white without art as art brightens up peoples' day. The girl is sad that the sky was so dull, no pattern of the stars, and the balloons she lost grip of do not have colours on them. Even the grass is not green. I imagine the world to be this dull if there was no art in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment